Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
This is a contract role with Veeva as we innovate life science training.
We are looking for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are passionate about their chosen fields, looking to build their brand and credibility, and share their knowledge globally.
Primarily, you will provide industry thought leadership and create content for courses that will be published through the Veeva LearnGxP accredited library.
This prestigious opportunity will also allow you to:
- Speak at industry events
- Publish articles to a global audience
- Join a network of recognized Veeva experts pushing the industry forward
- Take part in Veeva’s new GxP Podcast
- Become an industry thought leader
Who We Need
We are looking for multiple SMEs in the following areas:
GxP in general including:
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good Laboratory Practices
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practices
- Good Clinical Practices
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practices
- Good Distribution Practices
Global Regulations including:
- US FDA
General Practices within GxP:
- Computer System Validation
- GxP Refresher
- Process Validation
- Cleaning Validation
- Data Integrity
- Aseptic Techniques
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- FDA Inspection Readiness
- ICH Q7, Q8, Q9, Q10
- HIPAA Privacy for Pharmaceutical Companies
- And much more…
- Code of Conduct
- Sunshine Act
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- General Human Resource Training
- and more…
This is a work anywhere, contract role with Veeva.
Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you.
What You’ll Do
The following outlines the tasks associcated with this role:
- Work with a team of professionals to create and deliver world-class online training
- Responsible for the creation of the course script inline with our own internal standards
- Ensure that the content is aligned with the latest regulations, guidelines, and best practices
- Provide real world examples where applicable to enhance the learning experience
- Reference warning letters, citations, observations etc. that might apply
- Deliver the final course in Word format
- Deliver final version on an agreed timeline
- Responsible for reviewing the course and associated regulation every quarter and provide content updates when applicable
- Provide insight regarding related courses that could be developed to complement the LearnGxP library
- Open to submitting industry related articles for publication on the LearnGxP website
- Open to presenting at LearnGxP webinars in a thought leadership role
- 10+ years of experience working in the life sciences
- Comprehensive understanding of industry regulations
- Passionate about your areas of expertise
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Become an industry thought leader
- Updates to courses based on regulatory changes, recent citations, state of the art technologies and practical case studies
- Periodic review retention bonus paid
- Your profile added to our website with your course